Do you want to see the GoodData platform in action?
Get started delivering insights that will transform your organization by completing the following steps:
- Register with GoodData.
- Acquire your project identifier.
- Use your project identifier to access the Gray Pages.
- Get you Authorization Token.
Step 1: Register with GoodData
Step 2: Acquire your project identifier
The project identifier is the following value: njy3r40rc9s4jvrm0y9cqyfghxlo1osu
Step 3: Use your Project Identifier to access the Gray Pages
Step 4: Get your Authorization Token.
- Find your "authorizationToken" in the information displayed on the GoodData Resource page.
- You can use this authorization token to build your trial project.
Developer Community Forum Please share your experiences, make suggestions and ask questions. The GoodData team will be taking an active involvement in this forum.
Getting Started Developer Guide Ask us how GoodData can unlock the value of data with engaging, one-to-many analytics.
Accessing Gray Pages for a Project General information about accessing and using GoodData's gray pages.
Create a Project How to create a GoodData project using Cloud Connect.