As we’ve already introduce in the other blogpost few weeks ago, we have been working on the new Data Administration user interface that we call Data Integration Console. This will fully replace the current version (DLA - Data Loading Administration) adding more features and better integration.
Please remind that we will have two apps available (DLA and Data Integration Console) for 3 months and then we will deprecate the DLA and Data Integration Console will be the only way to go.
The main value is you can easily monitor your data loading processes. The main features that we are releasing now are:
- Monitoring dashboard - “Overview”
- Project oriented structure
- Bulk operations - deploy, restart/run, stop, disable
- Deploy, re-deploy options
- New visual style
Even though the Data Integration Console is usable very easily, we are preparing the documentation so that you can study it and understand every feature in more detail way. Stay tuned for the final version.
- Embedded in the “Manage section” in the main GoodData Portal
- Search by projects, processes, schedules, etc.
- History of changes also known as the Audit log
- Metadata - filter, project tagging, etc.
Let us know how you like it! We would love to hear any feedback from you!
About The AuthorJiri Tobolka works as Developer Evangelist at GoodData and helps people use and build on the top of the GoodData Platform. He is using GoodData since the 2009. In the free time, Jiri enjoys action sports like kiteboarding or skiing.